Diagnóstico de Dengue com RMN de Plasma de Sangue.
Diagnosing Dengue with NMR analysis of blood plasma.
Multi-variance analysis via PCA was used on proton NMR spectra in an attempt to distinguish samples of people infected with Dengue from samples of healthy subjects. A distinction could be achieved with several different models, but is very dependent on the quality of the NMR spectra.
The following literature references are used for this poster:
- Brazilians Ministry of Health.
- AlaKorpela, M; et al.; Prog Nucl Mag Res Sp. 1995, 27, 475.
- Zhang, GQ; Hirasaki, GJ; J. Magn. Reson. 2003, 163, 81.
- Lucas et al.; J. Pharmaceut. Biomed. 2005, 39, 156.
- Ramadan et al.; Talanta 2006, 68, 1683.
- Le Moyec et al.; NMR Biomed. 2005, 18, 421.
- Lenz et al.; J. Pharmaceut. Biomed. 2003, 33, 1103.